WAVEFORM: e-cubebiphasic (Truncated exponential type); impedance compensated.
ENERGY: 200J fixed as new norms. Adult: nominal 150 J into a 50 ohm load.
Infant/child: nominal 50 joules into a 50 ohm load.
SHOCK ENERGY ACCURACY: Within ±3% (200J into 50Ω).
SHOCK-TO-SHOCK CYCLE TIME: Typically less than 20 seconds.
PROTOCOL: Voice prompts and indicators guide user through protocol.
CHARGE CONTROL: Automatic by Software (Arrhythmia Detection System and Charging Control).
CHARGE TIME FROM “SHOCK ADVISED”: < 10 seconds, typical.
VOICE INSTRUCTIONS: Detailed voice messages guide responder though use of the defibrillator.
CONTROLS: Shock Button, i-Button, On/Off Button.
INDICATORS: 7 LEDs ( different colors), i-Button.
CHARGE COMPLETE INDICATOR:
• Text prompt (press the flashing orange button, now).
• flashing backlight of SHOCK button.
DISARM: Once charged, the NF1200 disarms if:
• Patient’s heart rhythm changes to non-shockable rhythm, or
• The SHOCK button is not pressed within 15 seconds after the NF1200 is armed, or
• The Power ON/OFF button is pressed to turn OFF the NF1200, or
• The defibrillator pads are removed from the patient or the pads connector is disconnected from the NF1200
SHOCK DELIVERY: Shock is delivered if the SHOCK button is pressed while the NF1200 is armed.
SHOCK DELIVERY VECTOR: Via adult defibrillator pads in the anterior-anterior (Lead II) position or via Reduced-energy pediatric pads in the anterior-posterior position.
PATIENT ISOLATION: Type BF.
BATTERY:12 Volt DC, 4.2 Ah, lithium manganese dioxide, disposable long-life primary cell (rechargeable battery with charger OPTION).
BATTERY CAPACITY: Min.120 Shocks or 4 hours of operating time.
AUTOMATED AND USER-ACTIVATED SELF-TESTS:
• DailySelf-tests: Tests internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, battery capacity, and software.
• Battery Insertion Test: Upon battery insertion, extensive automatic self-tests and user-interactive test check device readiness.
DATA RECORDING AND TRANSMISSION:
• Infrared: Wireless transmission of event data to personal computer using the IrDA protocol (SW + Irda cable option).
• Data Stored: First 40 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s events and analysis decision.
SIZE: 2.75 in high x 8.66 in wide x 10.23 in deep.
WEIGHT: Approx:2.2 kg with battery pack installed